Note for first-time visitors:
We meet in the Saint Joseph’s church facing the market hall in Biarritz……we use a chapel at the back end of the church behind the Altar. You can enter both by the main church or use the churchyard entrance if you have parked your car there.
All our Sunday morning services start at 11.00 and last about 45 minutes. A car-park is available during the service in the church yard, which is accessed through the double white gates on the right 50 yards higher up the street from the main church entrance. The street is one-way so if you miss the white gates you will have to drive around the market hall again.
- To find us please refer to the above main page menu item “Where are we “
- Planned Services :
- All services start at 11.00 am. Please be on time.
Our next Holy Communion services in 2017 are planned as follows:
- March 26 Rev. Sandy BORTHWICK
- APRIL 16 Canon Prof. John MORGAN
- May 14 Rev. David MARSHALL
- June 11 Rev. Sandy BORTHWICK
- July 2 Rev’d Gerald Rootham
- July 23 Rev. David MARSHALL
- August 27 Rev. Tony LOMAS
- Sept 10 Rev. Stuart MUNNS
- October 8 Canon Prof. John MORGAN
The usual every-Sunday meeting is MORNING SERVICE which starts promptly at 11.00 am.
All are welcome, especially if you are on holiday in Biarritz !
And bring your family too !
You are all invited to join us for coffee and tea after the service, which takes roughly 45 minutes.